"my $MyIpAddrInfo = \%MIAI;" makes $MyIpAddrInfo a reference to the
%MIAI hash.  That is why you can't print it directly.

If you want to treat $MyIpAddrInfo like the hash it refers to, you have
to dereference it by prefacing it with the '%' (see example below).  The
brackets are usually optional, but some people like me just use them all
the time to avoid certain problems with more complicated data
structures.

my @keys = sort keys %{$MyIpAddrInfo};

You can also indirectly access the members of the hash by using the ->
operator, so:

   $MyIpAddrInfo->{ip}

is the same as

   ${$MyIpAddrInfo}{ip}