I set {RaiseError} = 1 and the script bombed part way through during an
execute with the following error:

DBD::ODBC::st execute failed: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '<'. (SQL-42000)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Statement(s) could not be
prepared. (SQL-42000)(DBD: st_execute/SQLExecute err=-1) at sp.pl line
29.

Line 29 is this:

  $sth_space->execute;

The error noted "Incorrect syntax near '<'." but I've checked the values
in my @tables list and none of them have that character in them.  I
assume, then, that this is a problem with the ODBC driver.  Any
suggestions as to how I can troubleshoot this one?

ry