On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 07:59 -0400, Pant, Hridyesh wrote:
> Hi,

Hello.

> I have on ear file,I want to extract this ear file and need to changed
> some text data in files inside this ear file.could anybody help me..

Yes.

To give Mr Devers a break from typing:

"Show us some code..."

You should submit some code for the list to look at, make changes to and
offer advice.  People have their own coding to do and probably don't
want to do yours too unless you wish to make a small donation.

You need to be more specific about what you wish to change.

Dan.