From: Gladstone Daniel - dglads [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:36 AM
To: beginners@perl.org
Subject: Need Some Guidance

Good Evening

I am trying to learn Perl, I was told to go out and get the Camel=3D20
Book - "Programming Perl"

I got the book today and I was wondering if this is the best way to=3D20
Learn Pearl.

Can anyone give me suggestions on how best to proceed through the book I
got - Third Edition

Thanks - Daniel
**
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank You.