[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am about to download the active perl software and I noticed that
> there are 2 formats. There is the AS package and the MSI package.
> What are the differences and which one is better? Also how does one
> install this program as I downloaded the AS package and did not see a
> setup program in the zip file.
        Use the MSI download ( allows for uninstall which AS does not ( or at
least the last time I looked it did not). After the download, then double click
and let it do it's thing. I just accept the defaults and within 5 minutes it is
loaded and ready to go.

Wags ;)

> Thanks,
> Andrew

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.