On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello.

Please help me write this script. Before this mail i sent to you amil, and i explained what i need. Thank you very much in advance.

This list continues not to be a free script writing service. Sorry.

Additionally, many of the people on the list will not receive attachments, so sending a JPG of ... something is, while quite imaginitive, not an effective way to communicate about programs.

If you want help, send the material you want help with as plain text pasted directly into the body of your message, not as an attachment. Also, send specific questions -- "please help me write this script" is not a question we can help with, but "I can't get FOO to work" or "why doesn't BAR work the way I expect it to" are things we can help.

--
Chris Devers