Hi,
The newly released book "Perl Best Practices" by Dr. Damien Conway may be helpful in addition to those recommended already.

Alfred,

Steve Bertrand wrote:

Hi everyone,

This question may seem odd, but here goes anyway.

I've been working at an ISP for a few years now, and have been adding
to/modifying their current accounting system since I've got here. Of
course it is all Perl based.

This isn't a technical problem I'm having, but the system has well over
100,000 lines of code in several files. I want to change course, and
take a more organized approach to this.

My question is if there are any good books (particular to Perl), on how
to organize a large project like this to make it easier to consolodate
code, find code, and otherwise prevent myself from continuously
re-inventing the wheel. I am quite familiar with Packages, but I just
need some guidance with documenting/planning of the project.

Any tips very much welcome.

Tks,

Steve