Check out the File::Find module.  It should come standard with your Perl
distribution.

-----Original Message-----
From: Santosh Reddy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:02 AM
To: 'Perl Beginners'
Subject: How to do dos2unix for entire directory

Hi All,

I want to convert all the files which are in dos format to UNIX format.
We
have the command in UNIX called dos2unix but it takes file as input. But
would like give a directory as an argument to the command and it should
convert all the dos files into UNIX format. And it should keep the UNIX
files as it is. In a dos file we have a ^M character at the end of each
line. We have to remove this character. Please send a sample code, if
you
can give full working code that is appreciated.

Thanks

Santosh.