JupiterHost.Net:

> Templates are good and the poitn is:
>
> PHP's main "advantage" is embedded PHP/HTML + using a template systems
> make the embedded garbage useless = PHP is useless :)

I still can't follow you. Use the templates for the parts of your system
where templates are good for, and handcode the other parts.

> if you're using templates of some sort then dump PHP (IE get
> rid of all of tis really negative and many times dangerous stuff) and
> use *any* other langauge that can also do templates and doesn't have
> its negative attributes.

I don't mind using PHP for many parts of a website.

For example I like pear/Image_Graph,
see http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph
and http://pear.veggerby.dk/samples/
If you know a similar Perl module, please let me know.

>> A default PHP
>> installation includes the documentation.
>
> I see, so why the urls then :)

You have PHP installed?

--
Affijn, Ruud