OXx wrote:
Hello all,
I try to launch my perl application as a windows service.
I compile it with PAR so I have mysoft.exe
Then i installed  win32::daemon, no problem.
I try this script so:

    use Win32::Daemon;

a) always always always:
use strict;
use warnings;
on code you post to this list

    %Hash = (
        machine =>  '',
        name    =>  'PerlTest',
        display =>  'Oh my GOD, Perl is a service!',
        path    =>  'c:\\mysoft.exe',
        user    =>  '',

        pwd     =>  '',
        description => 'First prog as service',
        parameters =>'',
    );
    if( Win32::Daemon::CreateService( \%Hash ) )
    {
        print "Successfully added.\n";

    }
    else
    {
        print "Failed to add service: " . Win32::FormatMessage(
Win32::Daemon::GetLastError() ) . "\n";
    }

b) what does this have to do with "sort files by creation time" ?

Start a new thread for new topics...