Hi,
  I would have done this.
1) download  the module source and dependencies and untar
2) perl Makefile.pl
3) Modify PERLPREFIX,SITEPREFIX,VENDORPREFIX in Makefile  to a local folder
4) while starting the application set  PERLLIB environment variable to include
   the  folder.
 there might be easier methods, I am a beginner

Thanks
Shameer

--
If you can't convince them, confuse them.