Hello guys!!

I have to ask you a very odd question

I am working on a project that involves VRML (yes I know)
these project what it does is that if you give him a board file
(like a CAD file) import a file from a server and this project
what it does is that it gives you a 3D view of the board
with all the components and we are obtaining the values
from the board fileand we are using C++ to extract the data

but the problem is that sometime it takes forever!!!
is there any way I can do this with Perl?

I meant interact with VRML

I just don't know the full range of the capabilties of Perl

thank you

Armando Gomez Guajardo
Process Engineer
Work Ph   956 547 6438