On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Gerald Wheeler wrote:

> I do not have access to a "C" compiler, etc..
> I am running perl 5.6.1 on Solaris (Unix)
>
> How can I import Text::CVS into my existing perl 5.6.1 installation..
>
> A step by step example would be great...   probably to much to ask
> for..

I assume you tried the README for instructions ?

http://search.cpan.org/src/ALANCITT/Text-CSV-0.01/README

It depends on `make`, but doesn't compile anything. (Text::CSV_XS is a
variant module that does have a component in C that has to be compiled,
but the one you're looking at is pure Perl.)

--
Chris Devers
DO NOT LEAVE IT IS NOT REAL