Tom Phoenix said:
> On 1/10/06, Scott Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to compile DateTime module for Perl in SCO OSR5.07 and failing
>> miserably.
>
>> #     Error:  Can't locate loadable object for module DateTime in @INC
>
> It looks as if something failed long before this point, during the build
process. I recommend that you re-do the installation from the beginning,
watching for any error messages along the way.

You lost me.  Perl 5.8 comes with the OS and is built and maintained be
SCO.  I'm guessing DateTime needs something in order to compile, but what?
 Why would it say it can't locate an object in the modules that I'm trying
to install?

That was the beginning.  Those are the first error messages.

> Have you been able to install similar modules before? If you didn't
build perl on the same machine that's running it, something may not be
configured correctly for building modules there.

I have installed many other modules, like email stuff and WriteExcel, but
nothing with Date and Time functions like this one.

--
Scott

--
Scott