On 1/18/06, Logg, Connie A. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Storable binary image v2.7 more recent than I am (v2.6) at
> ../../lib/Storable.pm

This is Perl's Storable module, which is used by the module you're
trying to use. It seems to be telling you that it's finding a binary
(compiled) file that's the wrong version. I suspect that you've got
more than one Storable module on your system, and the right one isn't
the first one found in the @INC directories. (See about @INC in
perlvar.)

Double-check your library directories, to be sure they're searched in
the right order. But if you haven't changed them (by altering @INC,
using 'use lib', with command-line switches, or when compiling Perl,
maybe other ways), re-installing Storable may help.

Good luck with it!

--Tom Phoenix
Stonehenge Perl Training