I am using 5.6

Using PPM I can not find NET::FTP all that are listed are:

==>     NET::FTP::Common

==>     NET::FTP::SHELL

==>     NET::FTP::BLAT

==>     NET::TFTP

Is NET::FTP only available on perl 5.8?  Or should I be able to just
grab the module from somewhere and place it in the correct folder?  I am
only using the default repositories in PPM.

Thanks

David R. DiGregorio

Vocollect

703 Rodi Road

Pittsburgh, PA 15235

P. 412-349-2440

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION-

This e-mail transmission is private and intended for the addressee(s)
only.  It may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential.  If you have received this transmission in error, you are
not authorized to read, copy, disclose or disseminate it in any manner.
If you have received it in error, please delete it and all copies
(including backup copies) that have been made, and transmit a reply
message informing the sender that it was misdirected.