Mike Blezien [MB], on Monday, January 30, 2006 at 08:30 (-0600) typed
the following:

MB> I have the two files aboved installed but get this error when running the
MB> wethumb script from the command line:

MB> pnmscale: EOF / read error reading magic number
MB> pnmtojpeg: EOF / read error reading magic number

this should be magic number issue, you have magic command installed?

http://unixhelp.ed.ac.uk/CGI/man-cgi?magic

As I said, I never run this script, because I use FreeBSD and it is a
bit different.

--

How do you protect mail on web? I use http://www.2pu.net

[Plain dealing is more often praised than practiced.]