The script will process the first host in the list, begin processing the
second host, and then perl.exe dies with a popup asking me to send
details to M$.  I'm not very fluent with OOP, but is it possible that
the first object has to be destroyed before the next is created?  Or is
this automatic?

BTW, I'm running ActiveState Perl 5.8.2 on WinXP SP2.  The
Win32::Process::Info module was installed via 'ppm'.

ry