Hi all.

I've got an app than runs on Linux and Windows. I invoke it:

script_name.pl USERID

where USERID is a number that identifies the user. Under Linux, and under *some* Windows 2000 installations, I can then get the value of USERID:

my $userid = shift;

However I just noticed that on a new installation ( latest ActiveState Perl, Windows 2000 sp4 ), this isn't working. What's even more frustrating is that if I fire the script up under Komodo, the command-line options *are* accepted ( ie I get a $userid ).

What's up?

Dan