[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My question is how to access $dbaccess variable (object) defined and
initialized in test.pm within test2.pm module?

If $dbaccess is delared with 'my' in test.pm, you cannot directly access it from another file. You have two basic options:

1. Provide an accessor function in test.pm that returns the object:

  sub dbaccess { $dbaccess }

2. Change the variable to a global (symbol table) variable. You can optionally use the Exporter module to allow the symbol to be exported to other namespaces:

  Test.pm
  -------
  package Test;
  require Exporter;