Please quote only the relevant parts of prior messages, to conserve
many people's net resources.

On 2/7/06, swayam panda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           Like winrunner can i be able to record the mouse action  and then
> run it (regression) through perl .Is   there  any module available in perl?

You can search for modules on CPAN.

    http://search.cpan.org

I think you're describing a module which interfaces with an operating
system at a low level. These aren't generally portable, so you may
find something by searching specifically for the OS you're using. Good
luck!

--Tom Phoenix
Stonehenge Perl Training