On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 11:30 +1300, John Bruin wrote:
> [...]

I notice a space there also not sure of your actual command line
included the space or if that is something that got put in for this
message...  As well spelling will count against you not sure if that was
a typo in the message..  I know I make plenty of them myself.

--
Leif Ericksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>