Bryan R Harris wrote:
> I'm trying to pass an array to a subroutine.  I'd like the subroutine
> to create "@f" from the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" that I send it, but I can't seem
> figure out the syntax.  Is there a way to replace my "???f???" with
> something to make it work?
>
> **************************************
>
> @a = (1,2,3,4);
> $b = 10;
> $c = 5;
>
> d($b,[EMAIL PROTECTED],$c);
>
> sub d {
>    ($e,  ???f???  ,$g) = @_;
        Chg ???f??? to $f and then use -> in your processing like $f->[2].

Wags ;) ps:   print $f[2] , "\n" becomes print $f->[2], "\n";

>    print $f[2], "\n";
> }

> TIA.
>
> - Bryan

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.