Up to now I've been using CVS for source control.  There's a plethora of
Perl scripts
out there for CVS (extended acces control and etc.) that I love to use, but
now that
I'm learning P4 at my current company, I'm looking to extend existing P4
functionality
the same way.  Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I'm finding Perl
scripts as easily
for P4 as for CVS.  Anyone have some recommendations?

Much appreciated.

--
SCM Linux
[Software Configuration Management Linux]

The SCMLinux distribution provides a minimal,
secure, and redundant architecture for
individuals and companies seeking a software
configuration management system. CVS
has been enhanced to include problem reporting
functionality, requirements design, problem
reporting, and CVS access control using Perl.

Christian Bryant, SCM
for Why Not Engineering
http://www.whynotengineering.com  <http://www.whynotengineering.com>