-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Frantz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:09 AM
To: Curt Shaffer; beginners@perl.org
Subject: RE: mail list via script

am

Since every key in a hash has to be unique, and every email address is
unique, use the email address as the key in your hash:

my %mailAccounts = (
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] => 'abc123',
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] => 'def456',
);

> not
> asking for the step by step here but if anyone has some direction for
me I
> would appreciate it and figure it out from there.
>

> Thanks
>

> Curt

Thanks for the response! The problem I have with this solution is I need to
send both a username and a password (i.e. two values) per email. Can I add
another value to the hash like this: [EMAIL PROTECTED] =>
'abc123','321cba',?