Hi GUYS,

I'm a beginner in PERL. After Python confusing me about installing
Parallel Port module, I decide to try Perl and hopefuly I have a
future with Perl. So I already download Parallel Port module
(http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/S/SC/SCOTT/Device-ParallelPort-1.00.tar.gz)
then how this module can be load by Perl? should I copy to somewhere?

and next question is what kind of module do I need for console screen
programming? Like URWID, NCURSES, etc in Python. Specially the simple
one and has capability to communicate with parallel port.

Thanks GUYS!!