Hi

  Please find the attached input.dat and output.dat

  Thanks in advance for the help

  Regards
  Anand

Xavier Noria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On Mar 29, 2006, at 12:32, anand kumar wrote:

> Please find the file as an attachment with this mail

Well, that didn't look like a simplification at all. I asked for
another example with simplified notation because we already have an
idea of the actual input and because you need to provide the
*expected output* as well, which will be easier to produce and
understand that way.

-- fxn