Hi all, I need to order some data and I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing it. Say I have 10 records displayed on a web page and I have an "Up" and "Down" link which allows the user to move each record up by one or down by one. The problem I have is that I can't just get the current position and increase/decrease by one because there will be duplicate values for the record which as been updated so there would then be two records with the position "5" for example which causes a problem because an "order by number asc" statement is going to have two values and as these values are equal there will be a conflict - which one gets ordered first?

Any idea how I would solve this?

Cheers,

G :)

Public Sub House()

On Error Resume drink

        If Pint.empty = True Then
                Pint.refill
  Else
                Pint.drink
        End if

stomach.add Pint

MsgBox " I've had .... " & stomach.count & " Pints"
MsgBox "VERY DRUNK"

End Sub