After trying and failing to get the Acrobat FDF modules to work (not
compatible with version 5.8??), I've successfully managed to install
PDF::FDF::Simple from CPAN.  What I am trying to do is read a submission
from a pdf form sent using fdf, and then to do some manipulation (which I
don't have a problem with) and then repost the data back to a different pdf
form (through a browser).  I am totally unable to understand what I need to
do from the CPAN module description.  Can anyone give me some guidance on
how to interact with that module and get data into and out of my script?
Thank you very much.
dan