  _____

From: GOMO [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If u have knowledge of a subject, it doesnt give u the license to be rude..

This is anyways a "BEGINNERS" list.

Why don’t u mind ur language then?>

its because of ppl like u that many ppl are discouraged to use the mailing
list and thus devoid of its use.

if u r uncomfortable by the way the ques is asked, u may very well choose to
stay silent