Hi,
I'm new to stylesheets - currently my html report picks the style for a table from the stylesheet but I have a number of table printing on my html report and I'd like to format each differently.

here's the table code :

print table({-border=>undef},
        Tr({-align=>CENTER,-valign=>TOP},
        [
           th(['','Breakfast','Lunch','Dinner']),
           th('Tomatoes').td(['no','yes','yes']),
           th('Broccoli').td(['no','no','yes']),
        ]
      )
);

and the stylesheet :

table           {
                margin: 0;
                padding: 0;
                font: normal 0.9em Verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif;
                line-height: 1.4em;
                border-collapse: collapse;
                border: 4px solid #ADBBCA;
                color: #4F6480;
                background: #F0F0F0;
                }

 . . . . etc . . . .etc . . . .etc

can't I just introduce and new class, say -

.greentable             {
                margin: 0;
                padding: 0;
                font: normal 0.9em Verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif;
                line-height: 1.4em;
                border-collapse: collapse;
                border: 4px solid #ADBBCA;
                color: #4F6480;