----- Forwarded message from The Answering Machine <merlyn.'[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-----

From: The Answering Machine <merlyn.'[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [OT] I give up with the reply-to business already
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've received your mail.
Your message has been queued, and will probably be read within 48 hours.

In the meanwhile, if you're curious about where I am, or what I'm
doing, or have a question that you think I might get asked frequently,
or answer frequently even when not asked, you can check out my FAQ by
sending email to the FAQserver at:

        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

(The subject line and body of the message are ignored.)

Thank you!

(Please save this message.  You'll get it only once a month, although
the FAQ above is updated frequently and you can request it as you wish.)

----- End forwarded message -----

Whoops.  I meant to send something to the list, and didn't.  Oh well.

Ben Franklin: "As we enjoy great Advantages from the Inventions of
others we should be glad of an Opportunity to serve others by any
Invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously."