Von: Randal L. Schwartz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006 16:53
An: beginners@perl.org
Betreff: Re: DESTROY executed twice

"Glaessl,> I have a OOP problem. I wrote a script that forks several child
"Glaessl,> processes that in turn create instances of the same class:

The DESTROY is being executed in both the parent and child.  There's really no
way around that... because you are indeed destroying the object in both the
parent and the child. :)