On 6/19/06, Prabu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Varga Pavol wrote:
> Hi,
> may be very simple, but I don't understand well how to simple use (share)
> varables between perl files?
> I have (very) big perl script and I would like to divide it into more small
> scripts to make it all more transparent.
> Or, how to use one @array or one $array_ref for more than one file.pl?
>
> I just read book from OReilly - Learning perl and some chapters about
> Intermediate perl, but I am little bit confused with objects, packages and
> probably more ... :-(
>

> Many thanks.

Hello ,

Hope this Small example give you some idea.....

 $cat file1.pl
#!/usr/bin/perl
$name="prabu";

$cat file2.pl
#!/usr/bin/perl
require "file1.pl";
print $name."\n";

$ perl file2.pl
prabu

--
Prabu.M.A

read about object oriented perl. or you can always use a config file.

--
Anthony Ettinger
Signature: http://chovy.dyndns.org/hcard.html