On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 02:56:06PM +0530, I BioKid wrote:

> for my cgi - this is working
> file test1.cgi
> test1.cgi: ASCII English text
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> strings test1.cgi
>
> but still other programs are not showing the text / code
> this is the message am getting for one of my program
> >file alignscr.p
> alignscr.p: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), for
> GNU/Linux 2.2.5, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), not stripped
>
> am attaching the file - please find  a way to see the code

It looks like it is indeed a case of Perl scripts that have been
packaged with a parser and encrypted to make it difficult to read the
files.  I'm afraid I haven't any help to offer, other than suggesting
you get the guy who wrote it to decrypt it for you.

"The ability to quote is a serviceable
substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham