Roman Daszczyszak wrote:
Hello all,

I am using a script to parse a CSV file with approximately 65,000
records.  Some of these records contain characters such as é, ì, etc.
I can read and write lines containing these characters via a file
handle, however when I try and parse the line using the module
Class::CSV, it fails and returns the error:
Failed to parse line: <line it failed on>
[...]

It might help to specify the encoding at the top of your program with "use encoding 'iso-8859-1';"

perldoc encoding