From: Anish Kumar K. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:43 PM
To: beginners@perl.org
Subject: Specify download file name

Hi

This is somewhat easy question I feel but for some reason I am not getting this

The issue is I am using CGI to download a file, I am setting the header as this print $cgiObject->header(-type=>'application/zip',-charset=>'',-Expires=>'-1d' ,-'Cache-Control'=>'private, max-age=0');

the download works fine. But the issue is the file name it is coming as the filename...say when I download I am geting "downloadwav.pl". which is the file name of the perl file. Is there a way I can specify a file name, It is a zip file.

I tried this
$file_name="attachment.zip";
print "Content-Disposition: attachment; filename = $file_name\n\n";

Not working...any help

Thanks
Anish