Dr.Ruud [DR], on Thursday, July 13, 2006 at 21:05 (+0200) made these
points:

DR> I don't understand what you try to match with "[\w\s\+:]+". It matches
DR> any series of characters that belong to the character class containing
DR> [[:word:]], [[:space:]], a plus and a colon. So "a b :c" would match.

yes, my example was ambiguous sorry, for that. Here are more examples:

word
word word
word word word
1 word
1 word word word
1 word en,pt,sk
1 word en 1cd

so:
- first digits are optional
- then it is followed by word(s), which are mandatory
- then it should be 1 language (en), or set of any number of languages
(en,sk,pt)
- digit(cd) is optional

Thats all

Thank you for your nice code!