Hello Rod,

I am not the author of the initial message, but thanks a lot for your
reply.
I am trying to adopt your script to my need, and, basically, it works
for me.

But I am totally frustrated in regexp part in the script:

Could you please explain it? Or maybe you have a link to intelligible
guide for perl regexp?

I am sure a lot of the readers of this list would happy to understand
this really great part of perl :)

--
Maxim