On Tuesday 18 July 2006 16:45, John W. Krahn wrote:
> Leonid Grinberg wrote:
> > sub function
> > {
> >  my %operating_systems = &populate_hash(%operating_systems);
>
>   my %operating_systems = populate_hash(%operating_systems);

Why do you want to remove the ampersand? In /the Llama book/, including the
ampersand is what they teach you. I find code a lot easier to understand at
once if the ampersands are included, even though I know they don't always
need to be.

--
Bjørge Solli - Office:+47 55205847
Mohn-Sverdrupsenteret, Nansensenteret, Høyteknologisenteret T47