Hi,
You just need to print the table lines in a loop when you're querying the datas
from db.
for example,maybe you can write it like:

print "<table>";
while(my $sql_line_ref = $sth->fetchrow_hashref) {
              };
}
print "</table>";

Hope this helps and no test.

-jeff

Subject: Print output of Table on browser as it is being created

I am trying to find out how can i modify my CGI script so that I can
it can print out the long table of data as it is running the query.

is there any example that I can follow on?

AOL Mail and more.