Where could I find the installed DG version since it's no visible in the GD
man page.

-----Original Message-----
From: Owen Cook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 1:15 PM
To: john
Cc: beginners@perl.org
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Problem with GD::Graph

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, john wrote:

> Well , tried to recompile the GD-2.35 and the tests failed. It cannot
> recongised those functions.
>
> I have installed all the required modules.

Well I'd only be guessing, and it seems you may have some outdated
libraries. Like what version of GD do you have?

Have a look at http://www.boutell.com/gd/

Got a spare partition? you might be better installing the latest ubuntu
and getting all the GD stuff that way. At least it will be all compatible

Good luck

Owen