Hi Lee

I tried to search for the GD module through ppm and was unable to find
it, so I downloaded the tar file from cpan and installed it manually.

Also whan I say "remove GD" from ppm it says "pakage GD not installed" -
its actually installed.

The following is the search result.

ppm> search GD
Searching in Active Repositories
   1. CGI-Application-Plugin-LogDisp~ [1.00]
CGI-Application-Plugin-LogDispatch
   2. CGI-Builder-LogDispatch          [0.1] CGI-Builder-LogDispatch
   3. Finance-Bank-ES-INGDirect       [0.01] Finance-Bank-ES-INGDirect
   4. Finance-Bank-INGDirect          [1.05] Finance-Bank-INGDirect
   5. GD-Barcode                      [1.15] GD-Barcode
   6. GD-Dashboard                    [0.04] GD-Dashboard
   7. GDBUI                           [0.84] GDBUI
   8. GDGraph-Map                     [1.05] GDGraph-Map
   9. GDS2                            [2.07] GDS2
  10. SVG-GD                          [0.07] SVG-GD
ppm>

Thanks
Prasanna