Hi everyone -

I sincerely hope this email is not regarded as spam, if so please excuse me.
I've decided to create a Perl forum board over at
http://perl.nixpub.combecause I'm tired of the advertisement infested
Perl forums that are out
there. I could go on, but if your interested please take a look, I am very
interested in helping the Perl community out as much as I can. I am
certainly not trying to drive away users from this mailing list either, as I
have learned a great deal so far from it. Thank you for your time!

--
My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior
spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive