I dont understand what the point of canonpath is here:
It seems to me canonpath only appply so links.

##-- Show me all installed Modules --##
use File::Find 'find';
use File::Spec::Functions;
  print "Your installed modules on $^O are:\n";
  print "-" x 38,"\n";
  find { wanted => sub { print canonpath "$_\n" if
/\.pm\z/ },
     no_chdir => 1},
  @INC;

#canonpath

I tried code with/out canonpath and the output is the
same.

I then lookup canonpath on CPAN and it tells me

*** No physical check on the filesystem, but a logical
cleanup of a path.

$cpath = File::Spec->canonpath( $path ) ;

Note that this does *not* collapse x/../y sections
into y. This is by design. If /foo on your system is a
symlink to /bar/baz, then /foo/../quux is actually
/bar/quux, not /quux as a naive ../-removal would give
you. If you want to do this kind of processing, you
probably want Cwd's realpath() function to actually
traverse the filesystem cleaning up paths like this.

thank you
derek