Hi All ,

                  I installed perl 5.8.8 . and now trying to use Thread but
it's Giving me error like  Undefiend subroutine &thread::new called at
C:/Perl/lib/Thread.pm  line 291

  I am using the follwing code
  use Thread qw(yield async);
    async {
        my $foo = 50;
        while ($foo--) { print "first async\n" }
        yield;
        $foo = 50;
        while ($foo--) { print "first async\n" }
    };
    async {
        my $foo = 50;
        while ($foo--) { print "second async\n" }
        yield;
        $foo = 50;
        while ($foo--) { print "second async\n" }
    };
   I was using Thread module with out any problem  when i was using  5.8.2( I
think)

  C:> perl -v

  Copyright 1987-2006, Larry Wall
  Binary build 819 [267479] provided by ActiveState http://www.ActiveState.com
Built Aug 29 2006 12:42:41
  Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.
this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl".  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.