"Dr.Ruud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Alias::attr (and, as far as I understand all other
>> modules that perform namespace/glob tricks) operate
>> exclusively on globals.
> Did you check Data::Alias too?

Really nice, but, alas, no Win32 and that's where I run most
of my stuff. It also wouldn be slower for functions that
are called often, because there's no functionality similar
to Alias' attr, which is XS.

Speaking of globals, AFAIK, I have virtually no drawbacks
against "my", as long as I use "our" variables inside
the scope. So what's bad there in using "our"?

--
Oleg "Rowaa[SR13]" V. Volkov