use strict;
use Net::SSH::Perl;

my $host = '192.168.1.1';
my $user = 'user';
my $pass = 'password';

my $ssh = Net::SSH::Perl->new($host);
$ssh->login($user, $pass);
$ssh->shell;

It spawns a shell successfully but takes too long during the:

SSH: kex: client->server 3des-cbc hmac-sha1 none
SSH: mac_init: found hmac-sha1
SSH: kex: server->client 3des-cbc hmac-sha1 none
SSH: dh_gen_key: priv key bits set: 196/384
SSH: bits set: 514/1024
SSH: expecting SSH2_MSG_KEXDH_INIT

I guess this is the process I'm seeing when I ssh into a new server and it
cannot find that host's fingerprint in my ~/.ssh/known_host..
I tried copying ~/.ssh/known_host ~/.ssh/identity but still takes too long.
I tried copying /etc/ssh/id_rsa ~/.ssh/identity but still takes too long.

The docs says:
" Net::SSH::Perl->new($host, %params)

To set up a new connection, call the new method, which connects to $host and
returns a Net::SSH::Perl object.

new accepts the following named parameters in %params:"

I want to set the debug param to see what is happening behind my script, but
I'm not really sure how to set this param thing..
Any idea?

Thanks