On Thursday 26 October 2006 13:27, zentara wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 06:45:57 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> ("Ron Goral") wrote:
> >Is anyone else receiving spam from this list? I use this email address
> > only for this list, so it must be originating from someone on it. Any
> > ideas?
>
> The easiest way to avoid the problem, is to use the newsgroups instead
> of the maillists, as described at http://learn.perl.org

I disagree.

The easiest way would be to make a filterrule saying that everything sent to
this particular address, and which has not beginners@perl.org in either To:
or CC: fields, are regarded as spam and dealt with accordingly. If you have a
emailprovider that lets you set up server side filters this is in my opinion
The Best Way.

--
Bjørge Solli - Office:+47 55205847
Mohn-Sverdrupsenteret, Nansensenteret, Høyteknologisenteret T47