On 11/22/06, Dharshana Eswaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Rajeev,

I tried using Perlcc, but the following error occurs.

perlcc is a no go. It is not maintained anymore. In bleedperl (the
development version of Perl) it was retired.

I think PAR may be the answer you're looking for. The pp (Perl
packager) utility will probably do what you want. Install PAR from
CPAN and give it a try.

bash$ perlcc zzz.pl
Can't exec "gcc": No such file or directory at /XXX/xxx/perl/bin/perlcc line
347.
bash$

What does this mean? or Where it has gone wrong?

Thanks and Regards,
Dharshana